Wednesday 28 September 2011

Prarambh

A sudden blink of your eye gives you a new thought.
It happened once with me. I passed by the sea side road, when it struk. A new bloom. I looked at the sea. Horizon was so attractive. I started moving towards it. I walked the rocky path. Reached the green mushy way. Sensed the water level declining. As if making a way for me. I kept moving in a rage. A song in my head. A dream in my eyes. I reached a long path. When again another blink and i turned back. Just to see that i am far away from the shore. Very far. I thought to myself how did i cover so much. The sea started growing. Spreading to the rest of the shore. I had to be back. Soon away from the Horizon. And after a long time on the shore. I turned back once and promised,
i'll be back again next time......on the shore
and will touch you............i am sure

Life's full of sudden blinks that gets' into an unimaginable change. We don't even realise when we are taken away to a place we wouldn't have noticed. Maybe we keep moving or else we have to come back. Just to wait for another blink......

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jivak.

    Nice to hear from you. And congrats for your blog. Would certainly like to hear from you.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true... can relate to your blog....

    thinking of the past & present often makes me wonder how much i have evolved as a person... it's really difficult to adjust to changes & most of the times we do think of giving up... but ultimately, we come to terms with it...& start loving it... that's when life puts you through another change... :)

    well, that's life... aint it???? challenging... and it would be really boring & monotonous without the "blinks"... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jivak...m runng short of words 2 express...its beautiful....amazng..fabulous.....i can really relate 2.......i luvd d fytng spirit....jivaki ths 1 is d best....muahhhhhhhhh:)I Luvd it:)

    ReplyDelete